Monday 11 March 2013

DOCOMO 3G HACK MARCH 2013 | TATA DOCOMO FREE 3G TRICK MARCH 2013 (VPN TRICK)

THIS DOCOMO 3G TRICK IS WORKING FINE IN ALL TATA DOCOMO 3G COVERAGE AREAS IN INDIA WITH SPEED UPTO 2MBPS:- 

tata-docomo-3g-trick-march-2013-based-on-VPN-trick
DOCOMO 3G HACK MARCH 2013

This 3G Trick is based on VPN software. You have to download the software before using this Trick. User’s are only Using our Vodafone and Airtel Tricks as it working almost All Over India, but sadly in Vodafone and airtel trick has to activate some plans which will cost you but in this tata docomo its completely free you just need to activate 3g, SO More Speed Lovers should try this Tata Docomo 3G TCP Trickwhich is much easy to use if read and understand the instructions Properly.



  Also see:                                [ Addhar Card Status in India ]
                                                [ Airtel VPN Trick March 2013 ]  
                                               [ Idea 3G hack March 2013 ]
                                              [ Aircel 3G Trick march 2013 ]
                                



FEATURES OF TATA DOCOMO TRICK


  • Based on TCP Ports
  • Wonderful and Easy method
  • 99% Working.
  • Confirmed working in many states of India
  • No Disconnection problem like other tricks
  • Working in 0 balance
  • Finally No balance Deduction and completely free
  • Working in 2G and 3G Both
  • Super fast Browsing and Download Speed in 3G Network
  • Much better option than Airtel and Vodafone TCP Tricks
APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC Or TATA.DOOCOMO.DIVE.IN”

So just download this awesome Tata Docomo 3G Trick software and enjoy free browsing:-


                  <<<DOWNLOAD>>>


                 <<<PASSWORD>>>
Xclusive Best Hot Video For Your Mobile !

23 comments:

  1. bro what is the pass of rar file plzzz send me on my email i
    anubhavjn11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRO PLZZZ TELL ME THE PASS OF RAR FILE

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks admin,
    but what is the password?
    my id is - naveenjacob14@gmail.com

    please send me the password.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have downloaded but please give me a password.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please give me password for docomo 3g new trick vpn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. paasword plsssssssss for this file my mail id is vinodkumarjangird@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is the password ??
    plz rply

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is the password send me on my email surya.herocool@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat is password send on my email surya.herocool@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanksonomics
    my id is - sachinnevercry@gmail.com

    please send me the password.

    ReplyDelete
  11. paasword plsssssssss for this file my mail id is anurag4mob@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GO AND CHECK, I HAVE UPLOADED THE PASSWORD ON THIS POST.
    NOTE:-This Trick may not work in your region.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. password not please send me password at avesh.mansuri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz tell me the password my email id grb.evil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your password is wrong (qw12345) give me right `passon aliaklhaque@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't even bother.. FAKE SHIT

    ReplyDelete
  18. password file can't be downloaded pls send pass file to my account goyal336@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. how can i download a file of tata docomo 3g.rar file ? pls send this file to my acoount of goyal336@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete