Sunday 19 May 2013

Aircel 3G Trick May-June-July 2013 | Aircel 3G Hack May-June 2013 | Aircel 3G hack


Aircel 3G Hack May-June 2013 | Aircel 3G Hack
Aircel 3G Trick May-June 2013
Hello Viewers , today I am going to share some of my knowledge about Aircel 3G Tricks. In this article , I will try to provide you the best superior knowledge about Aircel 3G services and Tricks. Aircel has blocked Many of its unlimited 3G Tricks that can be found through the Internet Arena. Actually , I am not an expert in English language , so my sentences may be wrong. I am using Aircel from the last one year or so. I have used many tricks of Aircel 3G. I becomes frustrated when any tricks gets blocked. We all know that 3G plans in India are very costly. It is due to the huge amount of spectrum that the companies providing 3G services buy. I always experiment with 3g, trying different kinds of techniques to get free GPRS or 3G data. I use a Micromax 310G usb modem and also a Reliance Netconnect Data Card for browsing. I also have a Micromax A44 Android Phone, which does not provide 3G. So when I need any large App to be installed to my phone, I use a usb cable to connect through my Pc and use my PCs internet connection with high speed 3G. Aircel 3G was launched in the year 2010, thereafter many tricks came about how to get free 3G data. In this post I will share many of my used tricks and are still working for me. First of all you should have 3G coverage in your region.


Trick 1: I think this is not a trick. After the famous unlimited Aircel 3G trick may be Aircel has decided to provide 100mb of 3G data to all its customers. This came when that unlimited 3G trick was blocked. If you still dont know about this , then follow the instructions below:- 


  • Activate any 3G packs higher than Rs 8.
  • Use all the 3G data. { In some of the blogs I have found that they tell theirs viewers to finish all the 3G data on the day of recharge. Its not true, you can use it as you wish.}


  • After the exhaustion of your 3G data just recharge with Rs 8 3G data pack. That will give you 50mb of 3G data to use.
  • Use that 50 mb of 3g data. After that from the next day onwards, you will get 100mb of 3G data Daily.


Note: You will get 100mb of 3g data from from the 3rd data onward after the recharge of Rs 8 net pack.

Trick 2: Trick to get more speed after the exhaustion of your 3G data.

1. When you have exhausted your 3G data, Aircel Will give you 128 Kbps speed on 3G browsing. After that when you have finished browsing for atleast 20 to 25 mb , you will get 30 to 40 kbps speed. This is very frustrating for all the aircel users.

2. So I am giving you a simple trick by which you can get 70-80 kbps speed.

                                                   DOWNLOAD: No Survey Required

Trick 3: A trick to get unlimited 3G data on Aircel. This trick worked for me after aircel brought  a new plan of Rs 8 for 50 mb for 2 days. Earlier it was only for 1 day. This trick only worked for the first time for me. This Trick may not work for you. So how I got unlimited 3G data for 1 day, I am going to provide you through a text file, you just have to download it. This trick is for both mobile and PC. 

                                                   DOWNLOAD: No Survey Required

Trick 4: This is a speed Trick of Aircel. In this trick you can use 3G speed at 128 kbps after the exhaustion of your 3G Data for the rest of your validity of your 3G data. When you have finished your 3G data, your average 3G speed will become 128 kbps. After that when you have browsed for atleast 20mb to 25 mb you will get 30 to 40 kbps speed. Using this trick you can get 128 kbps speed for the rest of your validity. So just download it, and say we can also cheat Aircel.

                                                     DOWNLOAD: No Survey Required

Please Like Us on Facebook For the Latest Updates at: Facebook.com/99tricks

1 comment:

  1. i have subscribed to the 198 pack & using mmx352g modem.....after the exhaustion of 1 gb data....do i have to stop and start 3G or i just have to recharge with rs 8 pack?.....i will 100 mb everyday right?....and the trick starts from next day of rs 8 recharge right?....can i use up the whole 50 mb data or i have to leave some data?
    moreover i am from WB where the rs 8 pack is now offering 60 MB 3g data for 2 days...is the trick working till now????
    thnk u for reading all the questions!!!

    ReplyDelete